The Program of the Forum
1. Plenary session “Green Bridge-partnership platform for the exchange of knowledge” (1.Signing of a Charter of GBPP by Russia and Estonia 2. Signing of founding documents, attachment 1)
2. Panel session “Green Bridge-steps towards partnership for sustainable economy” (Reports and Discussions)
3. Youth Forum “Green Bridge across Generation”
4. Award Ceremony of Virtual and other “green” contests
5. Mini EXPO-2015 Exhibition (results of the Republican contest “Online EXPO-2017”)
6. Site-event of The World Bank and Ministry of Innovation Development on Energy Efficiency (separate program)
7. Trip to CKD “National Academy of the “green” technologies”” Arnasay village, Arshaly area, Akmola region
Goals of the Forum
* The active involvement of the public, business, science in the implementation of Partnership program «Green Bridge»
* Integration and synthesis of global public initiatives in solving global problems, overcoming global crisis, transition to a new model of sustainable civilization based on “green” and low-carbon economy.
* Identify and integrate social activists, businessmen, philanthropists, experts and social innovators, politicians with an active and constructive civil position that can make a major intellectual, organizational, financial or other contribution to the solution of world problems in the implementation of global programs and action plans.
Objectives of the Forum
* Intellectual, informational support of Partnership program «Green Bridge».
* Consolidation of public and international initiatives to support Partnership program «Green Bridge»
* Creation of official registers of the «green» technologies, companies.
Country Representatives: Russia, Germany, Finland, Kyrgystan, Turkey,Estonia
Representatives of Embassies and Representatives of ministries and development institutions: MID of the RK, MA of the RK, JSC «NMH «Baiterek», JSC «NC «Astana EXPO-2017», JSC «NATR», JSC «NMH «KazAgro», JSC «KazAgroInnovation», JSC «Kazakhstan Industry Development Institute», JSC «Fund of entrepreneurship development «Damu», LLE «Center of technology commercialization», Innovative Park of L.N.Gumilyov Eurasian National University.
Representatives of NGO and business structures: ALE «Coalition for the “green” technologies and development of G-Global», ALE «Eurasian Economic Club of Scientists Association», ALE «Public Chamber of energy efficiency and recourse conservation in Kazakhstan», and others.